Saturday, December 15, 2007

Intro

I am passionate and particular about food. While I don't consider myself a "food snob", I do value quality and value.

In an effort to assist those with a like mind I have created this blog to share my experiences and knowledge of all things food in East Tennessee, Southwestern Virginia, Western North Carolina, and beyond.

The reviews will be honest and unbiased as I am not trying to sell a book and have no financial interest in any restaurant or any other food related industry. I have travelled extensively and had the opportunity to experience to dine at many well known restaurants. I have visited a countless number of farmers markets, grocery stores, and specialty food stores. I understand that price is not always an indicator of the quality of food or service.

Each review will provide a ranking of 1-10 with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent for each of the following categories.

Food - Based upon taste, freshness, and preparation of food.

Service - Based upon quality of service provided by restaurant staff.

Cleanliness of Restaurant - Based upon cleanliness of dining room.

Cleanliness of Restroom - A good indication of the cleanliness of kitchen and the hands of the employees preparing and serving food.

Value - Based upon cost in relation to quality of food and service.

No comments: